As you may be aware, the government recently announced that some parts of the events and hospitality sector could begin opening again in July of this year. With many recent confidence surveys, including our own Recovery Sentiment Survey indicating September as the primary month for enquiry levels to peak, now is the time to begin to activate your own recovery plans.
We all want to see our industry recover, rebuild and thrive once again and we are here to support you. That’s why our team have developed a range of effective and flexible communications options designed to re-engage with your audiences, build your pipeline, and help your clients and guests rediscover you again.
With lead times of between two and three months for campaigns to successfully build new business pipelines, it is important to engage with existing and new audiences now and start creating and delivering content which provides confidence and clearly says you are open for business.
How we can help
Whether your business is a venue, hotel, association, tourism organisation, or a supplier to our industry, we will work closely with you to create the best possible platform for recovery, whether you’re looking for full comms support, an initial kick start project or simply wish to focus on one or two specific areas dependent on your business needs.
Whatever support you need, we would start with an initial video conference call with you to understand your business, the challenges that you have and are likely to face and what you want to achieve both in the short and longer-term. This is completely free of charge.
We’ll then use the information we glean to create a plan with agreed timescales and outputs for your approval and then we’ll implement the activity. We will have weekly calls and send you regular progress and results updates so you can be confident we are on track to meet your needs.
Tailor your needs
Below is a menu of options which can selected either individually or as a combination to suit you. We’ll cost each element according to your specific requirements following our initial conversations and all activity will commence with a virtual immersion session, completely free of charge, so that we can full understand your business and the short and long term challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
For an enhanced brand communications campaign, please contact us and we will put together a bespoke proposal to support you. We will work with you to tailor our proposal to meet your business needs and your budget to ensure you get the best possible return for your investment.
- BUSINESS AND COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY – Creation of a full brand and communications strategy, including objectives, goals and recommendations for evaluation
- AUDIENCE PROFILING AND TARGETING – Creation of a full brand and communications strategy, including objectives, goals and recommendations for evaluation
- MESSAGING DEVELOPMENT – Creation of a full messaging matrix, targeting your specific audiences and their concerns, including tone, style and language guide
- CONTENT CREATION – Creation of a bespoke content plan (covering traditional, online, and social media as required, as well as content creation and issuing/ posting as per agreed content plan
- MEDIA RELATIONS – A full PR and content plan for a recovery campaign, covering pro and re-active media relations, including content creation, thought leadership, feature pitching etc. as required
- DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA – Creation of a digital and social media strategy and plan, as well as tailored implementation of the plan depending on support required
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS – Creation and implementation of an internal communications strategy and plan, including message development and content creation as required
- INFLUENCER AND STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT – Creation of influencer and stakeholder strategy and plan, plus the implementation of plan, including influencer and stakeholder relations and content creation, as required
- CRISIS PLANNING ANDMANAGEMENT – Creation of full crisis strategy and plan. Crisis communications support / issues management as required
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS SUPPORT – Creation of strategy and plan, including stakeholder mapping, messaging development, campaign development, implementation of plan and thought leadership programme
All costs are subject to VAT and davies tanner’s terms and conditions.
Flexible payment terms can be discussed.